Prefer to call? 1-800-275-0186
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
Things to Do in St. Petersburg
Introducing St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg is famous for its sun. So famous that it captured the world record for the most consecutive sunny days four decades ago and hasn't looked back. With an average of 360 days of sunshine a year, St. Pete has earned the right to call itself "The Sunshine City." Located on Florida's west coast on a peninsula between Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, St. Petersburg attracts visitors looking to relax on sparkling white sand beaches, golf at one of the Tampa Bay area's 50 golf courses or fish its blue waters. A destination for arts, culture and entertainment, St. Petersburg has outgrown its former reputation as a sleepy beach town, with a range of recreation options from family fun to seafaring adventures and romantic escapes.
Latest NewsView All
Spring is Coming! Scotts Shares Plenty of Reasons to Love Your Lawn (Sponsored) Everyone agrees that a lush green lawn provides a fantastic place to have fun in the warmer months, but did you know that a responsibly maintained lawn is a great choice for the environment? Lawns oxygenate the air, filter groundwater and…
StPetersburg.com is the best way to find great local businesses!
Private Arrival Transfer: Tampa International Airport to Hotel
Skip the stress and confusion of finding a taxi upon arrival at Tampa International Airport (TPA). Instead, book this private airport transfer service and enjoy convenient, reliable, comfortable private transportation from the airport to your hotel in d
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Busch Gardens Africa in Tampa is the ultimate family adventure park, featuring an unparalleled combination of animal encounters, live entertainment and world-class thrill rides.
Tradewinds Island Grand
Downtown Tampa Helicopter Tour
Get a fabulous view of downtown Tampa as you fly in a helicopter just above the city’s skyscrapers. Start by soaring over Davis Island to catch a view of the island’s elaborate homes. Then make your way downtown, where you’ll see the St Petersburg Times F
MOSI Admission in Tampa
At Tampa’s Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI), browse more than 450 intriguing hands-on exhibits on science, industry and technology. Conquer your fears on the ropes course, be astounded by a high-res movie in the IMAX® DOME Theater, gaze into a starry
2 Hour Lunchtime Sightseeing Cruise
Take a leisurely lunchtime sightseeing cruise in Florida’s beautiful inland waters aboard a luxury yacht! As you dine on a fresh, gourmet lunch, your captain will provide informative narration on the area’s history and points of interest. Head to th
Sunset Cruise from Clearwater
On this 1 hour and 45 minute sunset cruise from Clearwater, explore the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico while soaking in amazing views of the Florida coast. Whether a romantic evening out or simply a good time with friends, sit back, relax and grab
Tampa Bay CityPASS
See the best of Florida's west coast with the Tampa Bay CityPASS! Save time and money with your CityPASS, which allows you to skip long ticket lines at Tampa Bay's premier attractions. Explore sights at your own pace including Busch Gardens Tampa, The Flo
Hollander Boutique Hotel
Located right near the heart of scenic Downtown St Petersburg, the Hollander Boutique Hotel is just a short distance from St Petersburg attractions.
- Heating and Cooling
- General Contractors
- Pest Control
- Tree Service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Appliance Repairs
- Home Cleaning
- Solar Installation
- Home Inspections
- Landscaping & Yard Maintenance
- Doors & Windows
- Pool Installation & Care
- Window Cleaning
- Tile & Masonry
- Interior Design
- Strip Clubs
- Flea Markets